- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 2 hrs ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 3 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda To Share Screen Space With Mahesh Babu?
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- News 2019-nCoV: HIV wonder drug used to 'cure' coronavirus patient by China doctors
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Finance Sensex Ends Higher On Strong Global Cues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The most-awaited film Chhapaak starring Deepika Padukone as Malti (Laxmi Agarwal, the acid attack survivor) has hit the screens today. Recently, the special screening of the film was held, where Deepika arrived in her fashionable best. The diva sported a royal-blue shimmering sari and looked extremely stunning. Well, Deeepika has impressed us with her sari looks in some of the promotional rounds also, but her this sari look just took our breath away. So, let us take a close look at her designer sari and decode it.
So, for the special event, Deepika Padukone opted for a royal blue-hued glittering sari, which came from the noted designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee's collection. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she draped her sari in the most elegant way while the floor-sweeping pallu enhanced her classy look. The actress teamed it with a cut-sleeved matching blouse. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned earrings, golden-toned bangles, and rings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, blue glittering eye shadow, curled lashes, and nude lip shade spruced up her look. Deepika tied her side-parted short tresses into a half updo, which suited her very well.
We absolutely loved Deepika Padukone's royal blue sari and she looked a class apart in it. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.