- 49 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone was dressed in red for the Round Table with Anupama Chopra. The actress looked gorgeous in her attire and her styling and makeup was also beautifully done. The Chhapaakactress looked radiant and we have decoded her look for you.
So, Deepika donned a Rosie Assoulin dress that was dramatic and stylish. The dress was sleeveless and featured puffed accents and cinched waist. The midi skirt was flared but pleated and subtly crisp. It was a stunning number and Deepika Padukoneteamed her ensemble with matching Louboutin pumps. However, not just her dress, her accessory game was also strong. The diva sported delicate neckpieces and hoops.
As for her makeup, she highlighted her look with a red lip shade with orange tinge. The eye shadow was pink in hue and impeccably-applied kohl upped her look. She also contoured her cheekbones and the wavy streaked ponytail wrapped up her gorgeous avatar. Deepika Padukonelooked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
Photo Credit: Instagram