- 42 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- News BJP will scale newer heights during Nadda's presidency: PM Modi
- Technology Samsung Might Launch Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 In February: Report
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is Making LGBTQA+ Proud With Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Trailer
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Whenever we talk about fashion, oomph, glamour, elegance, and versatility, the one actress that comes in our mind is none other than Deepika Padukone. Not just her films, but the diva has impressive fashion sense too. Be it casual gatherings, grand events, airport outings, or film promotions, the actress knows how to slay it in style.
Recently, Deepika was spotted at the Mumbai airport in an all-grey attire and we felt the actress is ready to welcome winters. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and find how she gave winter goals to her fans.
So, Deepika Padukonewore a full-sleeved turtle-neck grey tucked-in sweater, which featured vertical stripes. She teamed it with high-waist matching loose trousers. The actress completed her look with a pair of pointed tan pumps. Deepika kept her look jewellery-free. She pulled back her mid-parted sleek long tresses into a low bun. On the makeup front, the actress opted for minimal base and slight contouring. She spruced up her look with light pink lip shade.
Deepika Padukone's look was simple but she added a style statement with her oversized brown square-shaped sunglasses. She also carried a tan brown bag, which went well with her look.
So, this was how Deepika Padukonestyled herself to welcome winter. What do you think about her look? Do let us know in the comment section.