- 7 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 9 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 10 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Deepika Padukone's Vogue India cover absolutely caught our attention. The actress, who has just completed her first feature film Chhapaak, where she plays the role of a real life acid attack survivor, Laxmi Agarwal, went candid for her Vogue interview. She opened about her depression and the confusion around it. The actress told Vogue, "A male star said recently that he didn't have the luxury to be depressed." She further remarked, "As if, depression is a choice!" Deepika Padukone also talked about her character, Laxmi Agarwal. However, her fashion statement did justice to her interview.
The actress was styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania and her fashion statement was inspiring. She sat cross-legged and looked the world in the eye. The actress wore a Burberry jacket, which was splashed in a muted brown shade and featured feathery accents. Well, the stylist took to her Instagram to caption the pic as untouched, unfiltered, and raw, and Deepika Padukone's cover image had all those elements. Her brown jacket was truly a contemporary classic piece.
View this post on Instagram
Barefaced & Unfiltered Photographed by: Greg Swales (@gregswalesart) Styled by: Anaita Shroff Adajania (@anaitashroffadajania) Hair: Stephen Low (@stephentlow) Skin prep: Liz Pugh (@lizpughmakeupartist) Manicure: Liga Tukmane (@liga_nails) Production: Karan Kumar/Something Production; Divya Jagwani Outfit: @burberry
A post shared by Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) on
The makeup seemed absolutely natural with nude tones. Her cheekbones were subtly contoured, the lip shade was light brown, and the eye shadow seemed nude-toned. The long middle-parted tresses were given a slight messy touch in order to heighten the effect. Deepika Padukone looked intense and we thought this was one of the best covers of this year, so far. What do you think about Deepika's cover look? Let us know that in the comment section.