- 56 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 10 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 11 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 11 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Deepika Padukone's Vogue India cover absolutely caught our attention. The actress, who has just completed her first feature film Chhapaak, where she plays the role of a real life acid attack survivor, Laxmi Agarwal, went candid for her Vogue interview. She opened about her depression and the confusion around it. The actress told Vogue, "A male star said recently that he didn't have the luxury to be depressed." She further remarked, "As if, depression is a choice!" Deepika Padukone also talked about her character, Laxmi Agarwal. However, her fashion statement did justice to her interview.
The actress was styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania and her fashion statement was inspiring. She sat cross-legged and looked the world in the eye. The actress wore a Burberry jacket, which was splashed in a muted brown shade and featured feathery accents. Well, the stylist took to her Instagram to caption the pic as untouched, unfiltered, and raw, and Deepika Padukone's cover image had all those elements. Her brown jacket was truly a contemporary classic piece.
View this post on Instagram
Barefaced & Unfiltered Photographed by: Greg Swales (@gregswalesart) Styled by: Anaita Shroff Adajania (@anaitashroffadajania) Hair: Stephen Low (@stephentlow) Skin prep: Liz Pugh (@lizpughmakeupartist) Manicure: Liga Tukmane (@liga_nails) Production: Karan Kumar/Something Production; Divya Jagwani Outfit: @burberry
A post shared by Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) on
The makeup seemed absolutely natural with nude tones. Her cheekbones were subtly contoured, the lip shade was light brown, and the eye shadow seemed nude-toned. The long middle-parted tresses were given a slight messy touch in order to heighten the effect. Deepika Padukone looked intense and we thought this was one of the best covers of this year, so far. What do you think about Deepika's cover look? Let us know that in the comment section.