- 10 min ago Missing Out On Photoshoot Inspiration? Let Mahira Khan Inspire You With Her White Gown Look
- 46 min ago ICW 2020: Shraddha Kapoor Stuns In Her Intricately-done Bridal Wear And On-point Jewellery
- 3 hrs ago Bhumi Pednekar Stylishly Slays In White Separates And Purple Kaftan Dress And We’re Impressed!
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 September 2020
- Movies Sharvari Wagh Signs 3-Film Deal With YRF; New Project After Bunty Aur Babli 2 Will Be Announced Soon
- Technology Affordable Moto E7 Plus Debuts In India: What Are The Key Features?
- Automobiles Toyota Launches The Urban Cruiser Compact-SUV In India: Prices Start At Rs 8.4 Lakh
- News 5 Opposition leaders to meet President today at 5pm amid Parliament boycott over farm bills
- Finance Infosys,, MindTree, Mphasis Hit Fresh 52-Week Highs; TCS Down 2.5%
- Sports MS Dhoni the finisher will resurface soon, says Chennai Super Kings coach Stephen Fleming
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh represented the new cool at the U2 India concert. The two wore casual outfits and gave us outfit ideas for concert evenings. While Deepika made a strong case for colour-blocks, we thought Ranveer's pants were absolutely vibrant. Let's decode their outfits, which have stunned us.
So, Deepika Padukone wore a long white shirt and shorts. She went for a comfy look and her look had a whiff of a sporty touch. Her shirt was from Jacquemus and she paired it with black shorts. Apart from her attire, her belt was striking and seemed like a practical idea. Her belt was from Acne Studios. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, the Chhapaak actress notched up her look with large hoop earrings and a metallic chain. She wore black shoes, which were from Nike. The makeup was enhanced by a winged eye liner and pink lip shade. Her brand new hairstyle completed her look.
Ranveer Singh's attire was abandon from all things conventional. He played with contrasting hues too. So, the Gully Boy actor wore a black tee and paired it with red metallic pants, which we so loved. He also wore black sports shoes and the yellow pouch upped his look. Ranveer completed his look with sassy shades and a hat.
So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's outfits? Let us know that.