- News Kerala Lottery Karunya KR-432 today lottery result LIVE
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M21 Spotted On Geekbench With Exynos 9611 And 4GB RAM
- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh represented the new cool at the U2 India concert. The two wore casual outfits and gave us outfit ideas for concert evenings. While Deepika made a strong case for colour-blocks, we thought Ranveer's pants were absolutely vibrant. Let's decode their outfits, which have stunned us.
So, Deepika Padukone wore a long white shirt and shorts. She went for a comfy look and her look had a whiff of a sporty touch. Her shirt was from Jacquemus and she paired it with black shorts. Apart from her attire, her belt was striking and seemed like a practical idea. Her belt was from Acne Studios. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, the Chhapaak actress notched up her look with large hoop earrings and a metallic chain. She wore black shoes, which were from Nike. The makeup was enhanced by a winged eye liner and pink lip shade. Her brand new hairstyle completed her look.
Ranveer Singh's attire was abandon from all things conventional. He played with contrasting hues too. So, the Gully Boy actor wore a black tee and paired it with red metallic pants, which we so loved. He also wore black sports shoes and the yellow pouch upped his look. Ranveer completed his look with sassy shades and a hat.
So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's outfits? Let us know that.