- Movies Pamela Anderson Didn't Like Priyanka Chopra's Baywatch Movie: Let's Just Keep Bad TV As Bad TV
- News To get China to budge, India brings in its best 3
- Technology Realme X50t Spotted On Google Play Store; Suggests Imminent Launch
- Finance SBI Research Sees 40% GDP Contraction In June Quarter Of Fy21
- Sports Coronavirus effect: WADA looks to artificial intelligence to nab athletes who dope
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Introduces Finance Scheme Offers For New Car Buyers: Repayments With Flexible EMIs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh represented the new cool at the U2 India concert. The two wore casual outfits and gave us outfit ideas for concert evenings. While Deepika made a strong case for colour-blocks, we thought Ranveer's pants were absolutely vibrant. Let's decode their outfits, which have stunned us.
So, Deepika Padukone wore a long white shirt and shorts. She went for a comfy look and her look had a whiff of a sporty touch. Her shirt was from Jacquemus and she paired it with black shorts. Apart from her attire, her belt was striking and seemed like a practical idea. Her belt was from Acne Studios. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, the Chhapaak actress notched up her look with large hoop earrings and a metallic chain. She wore black shoes, which were from Nike. The makeup was enhanced by a winged eye liner and pink lip shade. Her brand new hairstyle completed her look.
Ranveer Singh's attire was abandon from all things conventional. He played with contrasting hues too. So, the Gully Boy actor wore a black tee and paired it with red metallic pants, which we so loved. He also wore black sports shoes and the yellow pouch upped his look. Ranveer completed his look with sassy shades and a hat.
So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's outfits? Let us know that.