- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 14 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 14 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The wait is finally over as the trailer of Deepika Padukone starrer Chhapaak film unveiled on the internet today. For the trailer launch event, the actress stepped out in a classic black classic midi dress and stunned everyone with her classy and sophisticated look. Well, Deepika is one of the most stylish divas in the Bollywood industry and we all are highly inspired by her, when it comes to fashion. So, let us take a close look at her fabulous outfit and decode it.
So, Deepika Padukone donned a full-sleeved round-collar plain classic black midi dress from Emilia Wickstead and looked a class apart. Her dress was accentuated by tucked pleats on the neckline. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she teamed it with matching stiletto heels from the label Giuseppe Zanotti. Deepika's ankle-strapped sandals featured oversized peony flower on the back, which enhanced the style quotient. The actress accessorised her look with a pair of exquisite diamond chandelier earrings, a gold-toned bangle, and ring.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Deepika Padukone slightly contoured her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, mascara, dark glittering eye shadow, and light pink lip shade elevated her look. The diva let loose her side-parted blonde-highlighted sleek tresses.
We absolutely loved Deepika Padukone's gorgeous dress and stunning look. What do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shaleena Nathani