- 2 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 2 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 3 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma are both admired for their impeccable traditional fashion sense. They both love Sabyasachi outfits, and so recently Deepika and Anushka were spotted in Sabyasachi Mukherjee ensembles on two different occasions. While Deepika Padukone looked elegant in sari, Anushka Sharma looked classy in a kurta set. So, let's talk about their ethnic outfits, which not only caught our attention but also seemed ideal for wedding and festive occasions.
Talking about Deepika Padukone first, she draped an exquisite Sabyasachi sari for her recent visit to Lalbaugcha Raja in Mumbai. She wore an old rose Benarasi sari, which was accentuated by antique tilla work. The sari was also enhanced by gold zardozi border and she paired it with ashrafi buti Benarasi blouse. It was a gorgeous number and she paired it with elaborate gold earrings, which notched up her look. Deepika's makeup was marked by coffee brown lip shade, smoky kohl, and bronzer. The impeccable middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
Anushka Sharma graced the DDCA Annual Honours 2019 with husband, Virat Kohli. She exuded regal vibes with her royal blue kurta set. She sported a plain blue collared and tailored blue kurta with a slit neckline and teamed it with matching flared bottoms. The bottoms of her attire were highlighted by intricate golden threadwork at the border. She paired her ensemble with complementing velvet dupatta, which completed her attire. She also carried a meticulously done potli bag with her, which was from Sabyasachi x Christian Louboutin. She upped her look with stunning gold chaandbaalis. The makeup was dewy with contoured pink cheekbones, minty pink lip shade, and a black bindi. The sleek middle-parted bun wrapped up her look.
So, whose outfit and look did you like more - Deepika or Anushka's? Feel free to share views in the comment section. Stay tuned for more fashion updates on Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma.