- 47 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Anushka Sharma has been impressing us with her sari game and at Priyanka Chopra's wedding reception, she upped her style quotient. The prolific actress showed us her experimental side and kept alive the vintage charm. She was definitely one of the best-dressed divas at the event. Let's take a look at her style statement.
She channelled the 60s look with her gorgeous sari, which was designed by the ace designer, Sabyasachi. She wore an exquisite hand-embroidered cocktail sari that left us mesmerised. Anushka's sari came alive with French knots and hand-cut brass sequins and crystals, which were accentuated by sepia-tinted sea-foam hue. The pallu of her sari was elaborated with semi-precious stones. The actress teamed her sari with a complementing sleeveless blouse and that completed her attire.
Anushka accesorised her look with a statement 60's choker, which was adorned with Zambian emeralds and rose-cut and brilliant-cut diamonds. Her asymmetrical leaf-shaped earrings were crafted out of Colombian emeralds and brilliant-cut diamonds. The jewellery came from Sabyasachi Fine & Heritage Jewelry. Anushka's makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. She rounded out her look with a middle-parted ponytail.
Well, Anushka Sharma took our breath away. What do you think about her look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.