- 2 hrs ago This Norwegian Island Will Be The World’s First Time-Free Zone!
- 2 hrs ago Besan For Hair: Benefits & How To Use
- 3 hrs ago Twins Of Same-Sex Parents Are Able To Feed Them, Thanks To Induced Lactation
- 3 hrs ago So, Malaika Arora Becomes The Latest Celeb To Popularise Tracksuit At The Airport
- News Kailash Vijayvargiya's son beats up civic official, claims to end corruption & goondaism
- Technology Realme Announces 'Real Leap Days' Sale – All You Need To Know
- Sports Virat Kohli 37 runs away from breaking the record of Sachin Tendulkar, Brian Lara
- Movies Vivian Dsena-Garima Jain Link-up Controversy: Garima’s Mother Reacts; Calls It Mental Harassment!
- Finance MobiKwik Launches Bite Sized Health Insurance Policies With Max Bupa
- Automobiles Check Out Gaurav Gill's Rally-Spec Mahindra XUV300 — Do You Like It?
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Anushka Sharma has been impressing us with her sari game and at Priyanka Chopra's wedding reception, she upped her style quotient. The prolific actress showed us her experimental side and kept alive the vintage charm. She was definitely one of the best-dressed divas at the event. Let's take a look at her style statement.
She channelled the 60s look with her gorgeous sari, which was designed by the ace designer, Sabyasachi. She wore an exquisite hand-embroidered cocktail sari that left us mesmerised. Anushka's sari came alive with French knots and hand-cut brass sequins and crystals, which were accentuated by sepia-tinted sea-foam hue. The pallu of her sari was elaborated with semi-precious stones. The actress teamed her sari with a complementing sleeveless blouse and that completed her attire.
Anushka accesorised her look with a statement 60's choker, which was adorned with Zambian emeralds and rose-cut and brilliant-cut diamonds. Her asymmetrical leaf-shaped earrings were crafted out of Colombian emeralds and brilliant-cut diamonds. The jewellery came from Sabyasachi Fine & Heritage Jewelry. Anushka's makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. She rounded out her look with a middle-parted ponytail.
Well, Anushka Sharma took our breath away. What do you think about her look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.