TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack Updates — PM Modi Chairs High-Level Meeting
- Gully Boy — Movie Review
- 6 Steps To Earn More Money From Fixed Deposits
- Joint 2030 World Cup Bid — Everything You Need To Know
- ACT Fibernet Plans To Partner With ZEE 5; Launches New Brand Identity
- Is The Mahindra XUV300 India’s Best Compact-SUV?
- It's Never Too Late To Exlpore The Elusive Haven Of Lawngtlai
- These Identical Twins Share The Same Boyfriend!
Anushka Sharma looked surreal and gave a dramatic twist to her outfit at Deepika and Ranveer's reception. She took the road-less-travelled in fashion too and went for a lilac gown, which was designed by Falguni and Shane Peacock. We absolutely loved her gown for its silhouette and nuanced details.
Anushka's gown was floor-length too and featured a choker neck. It was detailed with sheer accents on the bodice area and was full-sleeved with feathery ends, which gave her attire a dreamy touch. Her outfit was perfectly tailored and enhanced her slender frame. It was an architectural delight with sequins and patterns. The gown again took a feathery and ruffled turn towards the end, which we felt was an interesting addition. The feathery accents and the sharp patterns made Anushka's outfit a cross between dream and reality.
She accessorised her ensemble with stunning lilac danglers, which complemented her outfit. Anushka's makeup was highlighted by a purple eyeshadow, subtle kohl, and soft pink lip shade. The middle-parted impeccable hairdo rounded off her look. So, how did you find Anushka Sharma's attire of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.