- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Anushka Sharma looked surreal and gave a dramatic twist to her outfit at Deepika and Ranveer's reception. She took the road-less-travelled in fashion too and went for a lilac gown, which was designed by Falguni and Shane Peacock. We absolutely loved her gown for its silhouette and nuanced details.
Anushka's gown was floor-length too and featured a choker neck. It was detailed with sheer accents on the bodice area and was full-sleeved with feathery ends, which gave her attire a dreamy touch. Her outfit was perfectly tailored and enhanced her slender frame. It was an architectural delight with sequins and patterns. The gown again took a feathery and ruffled turn towards the end, which we felt was an interesting addition. The feathery accents and the sharp patterns made Anushka's outfit a cross between dream and reality.
She accessorised her ensemble with stunning lilac danglers, which complemented her outfit. Anushka's makeup was highlighted by a purple eyeshadow, subtle kohl, and soft pink lip shade. The middle-parted impeccable hairdo rounded off her look. So, how did you find Anushka Sharma's attire of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.