TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Anushka Sharma looked surreal and gave a dramatic twist to her outfit at Deepika and Ranveer's reception. She took the road-less-travelled in fashion too and went for a lilac gown, which was designed by Falguni and Shane Peacock. We absolutely loved her gown for its silhouette and nuanced details.
Anushka's gown was floor-length too and featured a choker neck. It was detailed with sheer accents on the bodice area and was full-sleeved with feathery ends, which gave her attire a dreamy touch. Her outfit was perfectly tailored and enhanced her slender frame. It was an architectural delight with sequins and patterns. The gown again took a feathery and ruffled turn towards the end, which we felt was an interesting addition. The feathery accents and the sharp patterns made Anushka's outfit a cross between dream and reality.
She accessorised her ensemble with stunning lilac danglers, which complemented her outfit. Anushka's makeup was highlighted by a purple eyeshadow, subtle kohl, and soft pink lip shade. The middle-parted impeccable hairdo rounded off her look. So, how did you find Anushka Sharma's attire of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.