- 27 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 1 hr ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- News Not indulged in forced conversions, now a clause for NGOs to receive foreign funds
- Movies What Did Kichcha Sudeep Learn From Megastar Chiranjeevi? 'We Should Never Get Into Politics'
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 To Launch On September 23 Via Flipkart In India
- Finance STC, MMTC Shares Crack Sharply On Reports Of Closure Of Trading Firms
- Automobiles Bangalore Police To Use Traffic Fines In Improvement Of Infrastructure For Motorists In The City
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I: Probable XI of India for the Mohali match
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Anushka Sharma's casual fashion game is only getting better and stronger. The actress was spotted outside a studio in a quirky dress. She wore an artistic dress and this is definitely something we wished we had in our wardrobes.
Her dress was collared and three quarter-sleeved. It featured a structured bodice and enhanced her slender frame. The dress was dipped in the shades of bright green, muted brown, and pristine white. Anushka's dress had an image of a woman but it was also detailed with nature-inspired prints. Well, looking at her outfit was like interpreting an abstract painting.
It was certainly one of the best outfits that we saw in the past couple of weeks. Anushka teamed her dress with brown-hued sandals, which were accentuated by tassels. She wore chic accessories that included a bracelet, necklace, and earrings. Her makeup was light and natural and the middle-parted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, how did you find Anushka Sharma's dress of the day? Isn't it just awesome?