TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Anushka Sharma's casual fashion game is only getting better and stronger. The actress was spotted outside a studio in a quirky dress. She wore an artistic dress and this is definitely something we wished we had in our wardrobes.
Her dress was collared and three quarter-sleeved. It featured a structured bodice and enhanced her slender frame. The dress was dipped in the shades of bright green, muted brown, and pristine white. Anushka's dress had an image of a woman but it was also detailed with nature-inspired prints. Well, looking at her outfit was like interpreting an abstract painting.
It was certainly one of the best outfits that we saw in the past couple of weeks. Anushka teamed her dress with brown-hued sandals, which were accentuated by tassels. She wore chic accessories that included a bracelet, necklace, and earrings. Her makeup was light and natural and the middle-parted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, how did you find Anushka Sharma's dress of the day? Isn't it just awesome?