Anushka Sharma's casual fashion game is only getting better and stronger. The actress was spotted outside a studio in a quirky dress. She wore an artistic dress and this is definitely something we wished we had in our wardrobes.
Her dress was collared and three quarter-sleeved. It featured a structured bodice and enhanced her slender frame. The dress was dipped in the shades of bright green, muted brown, and pristine white. Anushka's dress had an image of a woman but it was also detailed with nature-inspired prints. Well, looking at her outfit was like interpreting an abstract painting.
It was certainly one of the best outfits that we saw in the past couple of weeks. Anushka teamed her dress with brown-hued sandals, which were accentuated by tassels. She wore chic accessories that included a bracelet, necklace, and earrings. Her makeup was light and natural and the middle-parted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, how did you find Anushka Sharma's dress of the day? Isn't it just awesome?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding