- 44 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 58 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Technology NASA finds water on the farthest object explored in our solar system
- Movies Raghava Lawrence UPSET With Akshay Kumar After His Bitter Fallout With Laxmmi Bomb Makers?
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Deepika Padukone returned from Paris rather stylishly. She looked gorgeous in her all-black ensemble, which by all means, was very Parisian. The actress looked stunning and gave us a jaw-dropping winter airport outfit goal. Let's decode her ensemble, which had all our attention.
It was a chic black dress, which was structured and high-necked. This dress of Deepika's was stunning and made for an excellent evening party wear. She paired her black dress with sheer stockings, which went well with her outfit. The actress wore a short leather jacket and that notched up her airport avatar. She paired her ensemble with black boots and those boots were made for walking.
Deepika carried a textured black bag with her. Her makeup was spruced up by a maroon lip shade and the round-framed shades. The impeccable middle-parted hairdo complemented her look. She completed her look with an elegant watch and accessories, which enhanced her airport avatar. So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's airport look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.