- 43 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 10 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 11 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 11 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Deepika Padukone's latest airport look was a departure from the ruling trends. She sported a classic look that was a cross between formal and casual. She exuded laidback vibes with her outfit and as usual, gave us a goal. Comfort was definitely her priority and her airport attire was backed by the relaxed quotient.
The prolific actress sported a high neck sweatshirt that was three-quarter-sleeved and seemed perfect for the winter season. Deepika contrasted her black top by pairing it with high-waist trousers, which seemed more towards the straight-fit side. Well, black and white was absolutely the mood of the day for the gorgeous diva.
Deepika notched up her style and comfort game by pairing her ensemble with black-hued formal shoes, which went well with her airport outfit. She carried a textured black bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted voluminous tresses rounded out her look.
We totally loved Deepika's airport attire. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.