- 4 min ago Household Items That Are Literally Poisoning The Air Around You
- 31 min ago After Zoe Saldana at Cannes 2011, Aishwarya Also Gives Us A Candy Cane Dress Moment At Cannes
- 1 hr ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Technology Redmi Note 7 to be discontinued in India, thanks to Redmi Note 7S
- Movies Kangana Ranaut's Sister SUPPORTS Vivek Oberoi Over His Controversial Tweet About Aishwarya Rai?
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Deepika Padukone's latest airport look was a departure from the ruling trends. She sported a classic look that was a cross between formal and casual. She exuded laidback vibes with her outfit and as usual, gave us a goal. Comfort was definitely her priority and her airport attire was backed by the relaxed quotient.
The prolific actress sported a high neck sweatshirt that was three-quarter-sleeved and seemed perfect for the winter season. Deepika contrasted her black top by pairing it with high-waist trousers, which seemed more towards the straight-fit side. Well, black and white was absolutely the mood of the day for the gorgeous diva.
Deepika notched up her style and comfort game by pairing her ensemble with black-hued formal shoes, which went well with her airport outfit. She carried a textured black bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted voluminous tresses rounded out her look.
We totally loved Deepika's airport attire. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.