- 1 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 15 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Deepika Padukone and Malaika Arora love metallic accents and this they clearly proved with their outfits. They struck golden and silver moments with their ensembles, which we found totally fabulous. Both the divas have strong fashion game and they pulled off their ensembles with a lot of aplomb. Let's decode their ensembles and glam avatars.
Deepika Padukone In Monisha Jaising
A couple of years ago, Deepika Padukone totally channelled the 'Golden Girl' vibes at the Lux Golden Rose Awards. She wore a strapless gown that featured a slit bodice and puffed Bishop sleeves. Her ensemble was sculptural and featured a thigh-high slit, which gave Deepika's gown a bold touch. She paired her attire with shiny golden heels and that completed her pure gold look. The actress gave her look a minimal touch with delicate studs. The makeup was enhanced by heavy kohl, highlighted cheekbones, and matte pink lip shade. The signature bun rounded out her red carpet avatar.
Malaika Arora In Yas Couture X Elie Madi
Malaika Arora recently sported an off-shouldered gown for MTV awards. Her gown had almost similar metallic touch as that of Deepika Padukone's. However, Malaika's ensemble was splashed in silver hue and gave a pleated effect. It featured a metallic cinched belt as well, which helped enhance her slender frame. The gown had puffed sleeves and a deep slit, which made it rip-roaring. She teamed her attire with shiny silver heels and wore chic earrings. The makeup was spruced up by pink lip shade, dewy cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses completed her glam look.
So, whose ensemble you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.