When it comes to airport fashion, Chitrangda Singh likes to keep it on the point and classy. Her latest airport look was deceptively simple and the actress looked absolutely elegant. She wore a statement number and wowed us yet again.
So, her attire of the day came from the label Cover Story. She wore a white-hued button-down shirt that featured sheer quarter sleeves and was structural. It was a collared shirt and Chitrangda paired it with blue-coloured high-waist drawstring pants. Her pants were straight-fit and effectively colour-blocked her white shirt.
The actress wore beige-hued pumps by YSL and that we felt, went well with her ensemble. Along with her side bag, she also carried a trench coat with her, which was made out of linen and was dipped in a shade of yellow. Her trench coat was by the label, The Grey Heron.
Her makeup was light and highlighted by a deep maroon lip shade. She accentuated her look with black-hued shades and her middle-parted tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Chitrangda Singh's airport look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day