TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Chitrangda Singh's gown at GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2018 was a sculptural delight. The lady took a U-turn from the usual black and reds and went for a shimmering orange-golden gown that featured a metallic touch.
The actress looked like a golden diva and her attire was like a ray of sunshine. It was a full-sleeved number that would have made a perfect outfit for an evening date against a backdrop of melting sun. Her dress was enhanced by an overlapping detail and it came with a structured yet a tad bit flared skirt.
Her Deme by Gabriella gown also had a skirt-like detailing just under the bodice, which added to the overall effect. It was a floor-length gown with a deep-neck and Chitrangda pulled it off like a pro. She also teamed her gown with an intricately done bralet, which came from La Perla.
Chitrangda paired her ensemble with sleek danglers from Cornerstone, which went well with her spectacular gown. Her makeup was marked by a deep maroon lip shade and her side-swept curly copper tresses clearly notched up her look.
So, how did you find Chitrangda Singh's attire? We are much impressed by her style statement. Are you too? Let us know in the comment section.