- 9 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 23 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Chitrangda Singh's gown at GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2018 was a sculptural delight. The lady took a U-turn from the usual black and reds and went for a shimmering orange-golden gown that featured a metallic touch.
The actress looked like a golden diva and her attire was like a ray of sunshine. It was a full-sleeved number that would have made a perfect outfit for an evening date against a backdrop of melting sun. Her dress was enhanced by an overlapping detail and it came with a structured yet a tad bit flared skirt.
Her Deme by Gabriella gown also had a skirt-like detailing just under the bodice, which added to the overall effect. It was a floor-length gown with a deep-neck and Chitrangda pulled it off like a pro. She also teamed her gown with an intricately done bralet, which came from La Perla.
Chitrangda paired her ensemble with sleek danglers from Cornerstone, which went well with her spectacular gown. Her makeup was marked by a deep maroon lip shade and her side-swept curly copper tresses clearly notched up her look.
So, how did you find Chitrangda Singh's attire? We are much impressed by her style statement. Are you too? Let us know in the comment section.