- 22 min ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 25 min ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 42 min ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- 57 min ago Dolls Outnumber Humans In A Village In Japan
- Movies Made In Heaven's Sobhita Dhulipala's Reaction On Being Part Of Bigg Boss 3 Telugu Will SHOCK You!
- Sports Akram hopes Pakistan will repeat the '92 heroics in ICC World Cup 2019
- News Situation in Bengal nothing less than Emergency: Prakash Javadekar
- Automobiles BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Chitrangda Singh's gown at GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2018 was a sculptural delight. The lady took a U-turn from the usual black and reds and went for a shimmering orange-golden gown that featured a metallic touch.
The actress looked like a golden diva and her attire was like a ray of sunshine. It was a full-sleeved number that would have made a perfect outfit for an evening date against a backdrop of melting sun. Her dress was enhanced by an overlapping detail and it came with a structured yet a tad bit flared skirt.
Her Deme by Gabriella gown also had a skirt-like detailing just under the bodice, which added to the overall effect. It was a floor-length gown with a deep-neck and Chitrangda pulled it off like a pro. She also teamed her gown with an intricately done bralet, which came from La Perla.
Chitrangda paired her ensemble with sleek danglers from Cornerstone, which went well with her spectacular gown. Her makeup was marked by a deep maroon lip shade and her side-swept curly copper tresses clearly notched up her look.
So, how did you find Chitrangda Singh's attire? We are much impressed by her style statement. Are you too? Let us know in the comment section.