- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Movies Madhura Raja Box Office Collections Update: The Mammootty Starrer Crosses Yet Another Milestone!
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Feisty and fabulous, Chitrangda set the ramp ablaze on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. She looked hauntingly beautiful as she sashayed down the ramp for the designer, Anjali Verma, who was presented by the 6Degree Platform. The actress looked delightful in her stunning creation, which came from the designer's collection, 'Delilah'. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Chitrangda wore a red fusion ensemble that was a cross between traditional and modern sensibilities. It was a flowy ensemble with a maroon mirror-work embellished bodice, which was contrasted by a voluminous skirt and a dramatic cape. It was understated attire in terms of hue but looked definitely glamorous. The fabric was lightweight and her outfit seemed to be characterised by subtle pleats.
She accessorised her look with statement hoop earrings and dazzling rings, which went well with her ensemble and notched up her minimal look. The nude-toned makeup was highlighted by a touch of bronzer and marked by a matte lip shade and smoky kohl accompanied by an eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses cascaded gently on her shoulders and that completed her showstopper avatar. So, what do you think about Chitrangda's outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.