Playfully patterned, Chitrangda wore an awe-inspiring number for the IFFI Goa event, where she was in conversation with Jim Sarbh about the topic titled, 'Unmasking The Character Actors'. Her fashion game was strong and she looked absolutely delightful.
The diva wore an outfit that was designed by Nupur Kanoi. Her outfit featured a kimono-sleeved blouse that was dipped in a sky blue shade and had an overlapping neckline. Well, the Japanese fashion sensibility was clearly visible in her attire. Her eye-catching top was adorned with beautiful orange and green floral patterns. Even the neckline area was beautifully detailed with dark pink-hued floral accents.
Chitrangda teamed her blouse with a powdered blue pencil length skirt that was accentuated by beadwork and bright sunflower patterns. Her skirt had asymmetrical hemline and she teamed it with nude-hued pencil heels. Her tassel earrings came from Hyperbole Accessories. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the fringe ponytail added to her cute look.
So, how did you find Chitrangda's latest outfit? Tell us in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?