- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Playfully patterned, Chitrangda wore an awe-inspiring number for the IFFI Goa event, where she was in conversation with Jim Sarbh about the topic titled, 'Unmasking The Character Actors'. Her fashion game was strong and she looked absolutely delightful.
The diva wore an outfit that was designed by Nupur Kanoi. Her outfit featured a kimono-sleeved blouse that was dipped in a sky blue shade and had an overlapping neckline. Well, the Japanese fashion sensibility was clearly visible in her attire. Her eye-catching top was adorned with beautiful orange and green floral patterns. Even the neckline area was beautifully detailed with dark pink-hued floral accents.
Chitrangda teamed her blouse with a powdered blue pencil length skirt that was accentuated by beadwork and bright sunflower patterns. Her skirt had asymmetrical hemline and she teamed it with nude-hued pencil heels. Her tassel earrings came from Hyperbole Accessories. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the fringe ponytail added to her cute look.
So, how did you find Chitrangda's latest outfit? Tell us in the comment section.