- News Lok Sabha Election Results 2019 LIVE: Who will win 'Game of thrones'? Narendra Modi vs Rahul Gandhi
- Technology Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Chitrangda Singh looked absolutely gorgeous as she donned this ravishing number for AXN Marriott Challenge. The actress wore a Sunaina Khera number for the event, which we thought was a perfect winter wear. The diva looked super stunning in a black-hued attire, which made for an ideal formal wear too.
She wore a full-sleeved jacket, which was accentuated by the European designing sensibilities. It was a V-necked jacket, which was structured and A-lined. It came with a belt that we thought further gave a structure to her outfit. She wore this jacket over a dress, which seemed to be dipped in a muted shade and was highlighted by myriad floral accents.
She also wore a camisole bralet, which notched up her look to a whole new level. Her bralet came from La Perla and it was the second time Chitrangda wore the bralet from the same brand. Previously, she updated her gown with this addition at GQ Men of the Year Awards.
Chitrangda accessorised her look with chic cocktail rings that came from H Craft Fine Jewellery. Her makeup was dewy and enhanced by subtle kohl and glossy lip shade. She left her wavy tresses loose and that rounded off her look.
So, we loved Chitrangda Singh's latest avatar too. Didn't she look just awesome? Let us know that in the comment section.