- 27 min ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- 6 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 7 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 21 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- News KK Shailaja bags prestigious European award
- Movies Father's Day 2021: Ankita Lokhande, Tina Datta, Gautam Rode & Other TV Celebs Wish Their Super Dads!
- Sports Sajan Prakash, Srihari Nataraj bag gold but miss Olympic 'A' cut
- Finance Top Discount Stock Brokers Offering Best Demat and Trading Account in India 2021
- Automobiles Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Be it red carpet or wedding function or any other grand events, Bollywood divas mostly prefers special occasions to show off their style and elegance in beautiful designer sarees. For actress Kangana Ranaut, today marks double celebration for two reasons. First, it's her birthday and second, the trailer of her much-anticipated film Thalaivi, got released. Recently, for the trailer launch event, the diva dolled up in a peach embellished saree and mesmerised us with her oh-so-beautiful look on Instagram. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it for goals.
So, for the special event, Kangana Ranaut opted for a peach-hued pretty saree, which was designed by noted designer Anamika Khanna. Her saree was accentuated by intricate circle-shaped shimmering silver patterns and heavily embellished lace border with subtle black accents on it. Styled by Ami Patel, she draped the sheer delicate pallu of her saree in an open style, that fell on the floor and formed a short train. The Dhaakad actress teamed it up with a sleeveless golden blouse, that was heavily embroidered and completed her look with a pair of golden heels. She accessorised her look with a maroon-hued choker neck piece from by Manoj and Dev and a pair of studs and rings from Anmol Jewellers.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Kangana sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, metallic peach eye shadow, curled lashes, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva let loose her side-parted highlighted curled locks and looked super stunning.
We absolutely loved this gorgeous saree look of Kangana Ranaut. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut's Instagram