- 6 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 7 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 7 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 8 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bhumi Pednekar gave us a feel of summers in the cold winters, as she was spotted at Sun n Sand with Sushant Singh Rajput. The actress was there for the promotion of her upcoming movie, 'Sonchiriya'. She looked absolutely amazing in the colourful dress and we couldn't take eyes off her.
So, the actress sported an off-shouldered number that was accentuated by a sharp neckline. The bodice of her attire took a ruffled turn and her dress was cinched towards the waist. She wore a black-hued belt that helped enhance her slender frame. Bhumi's dress was flared towards the hem and the sheer red ruffles gave her attire a dreamy touch.
The prints on her dress were multi-hued and asymmetrically patterned. She teamed her ensemble with black-hued block heels, which colour-blocked her maxi dress. Bhumi wore delicate rings and earrings to notch up her gorgeous avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and soft kohl. The sleek tresses rounded out her look. We totally loved Bhumi's ensemble of the day. What about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.