- 2 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 3 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 4 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 6 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Movies Bhama Gets Engaged To Arun: To Tie The Knot Soon!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Dia Mirza and Bhumi Pednekar recently gave us dress goals. They were spotted in the city in gorgeous dresses. So, while Bhumi gave us a floral dress goal, Dia made a strong case for a breezy outfit. So, let's decode their outfits and looks, which have totally caught our attention.
Bhumi Pednekarwore a floral dress, which was ivory-hued and accentuated by multi-hued floral accents. The dress was flowy with billowing sleeves and Bhumi paired it with black and gold flats. The Saandh Ki Aankhactress kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was dewy with vibrant pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Dia Mirzawore a midi red dress that featured a v-neckline and tailored half sleeves. The dress seemed fuss-free and a perfect wear on a hot humid day. Dia's attire was marked by intricate patterns and she paired it with black flats. The Kaafiractress accessorised her look with hoops. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
So, whose dress did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.