- 10 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
About last night, Bhumi Pednekar was dressed in black for the screening of her film, 'Sonchiriya', which was graced by her close friends. The actress looked stunning in her black outfit, which was a sheer delight and a pretty bold number. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Bhumi wore a little black dress, which was figure-flattering and structural. She teamed her deep-necked LBD with a floor-length cloak that was full-sleeved and enhanced by sheer accents. Well, we thought she gave her a simple LBD, an interesting twist and gave us pairing lessons. Bhumi also paired her ensemble with black pencil heels, which went well with her look.
Not the one to keep the makeup light, Bhumi highlighted her look with a red lip shade, smoky kohl, and accentuated cheekbones. The middle-parted tresses notched up her avatar and she accessorised her look with a statement ring and delicate earrings. Bhumi looked totally fabulous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.