- Sports India vs Australia, 2nd ODI: David Warner suffers injury, taken to hospital for scans
- News People angry with TRS, AIMIM 'alliance'; Hyderabad will elect BJP Mayor, claims Shah
- Finance Burger King IPO: Should You Invest?
- Technology Last Lunar Eclipse Of 2020: How To Watch November Lunar Eclipse
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Bid Goodbye To Nagarjuna Akkineni’s Show?
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Nora Fatehi looked radiant and gorgeous in her latest saree look. The actress and dancer was spotted in a floral saree, which we so loved. After her intricately-patterned JJ Valaya's saree, this saree of hers too had all our attention. It was a stunning saree and with this saree avatar of hers, the Bhuj actress gave us a much-needed festive inspiration. We have decoded her saree look for you.
So, Nora looked amazing in her pastel-hued Sabyasachi saree that was floral-inspired. The floral accents on her saree were splashed in the shades of pink, yellow, and green and her saree was also enhanced by a sleek embellished border. She looked stunning in her saree that was draped impeccably and Nora Fatehi teamed her saree with a matching sleeveless blouse. A quarter-sleeved blouse in this shade or the light pink-coloured blouse also would have looked amazing with this meticulously-done saree. She paired her saree with heels, which came from Bootmaker.
Apart from her saree, her jewellery game was also strong. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the actress notched up her look with a statement pearl neckpiece. Her neckpiece was layered and it enhanced the vintage effect. She also wore chic studs to elevate her traditional look. Her jewellery came from Viange. The makeup was marked by muted-toned lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. However, her side-parted waves-like tresses were what caught our attention the most and completed the classy avatar. So, what do you think about Nora Fatehi's saree look? Let us know that.
Pictures Courtesy: Ajay Kadam