- Sports I-League: Preview: Chennai, Aizawl face-off in a bid to move up the league table
- Movies It's Real Army Fighter Choppers & Tanks For Tiger Shroff Starrer Baaghi 3!
- News Bhim Army chief Chandrashekhar Azad dares RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to contest elections
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The glamour and gala of Cannes 2016 kickstarted on May 11 and will continue until May 22. Over the entire last week, we came across some of the most splendid outfits and faces. Bollywood divas, surprisingly, did not manage to disappoint us.
The floor-length gowns, sequin appliques, and Julia Roberts bare feet walk were a few highlights of the red carpet.
In all, the first week at Cannes was everything that a fashion extravaganza is. Over this week, we caught Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Richa Chadha, Mallika Sherawat and Freida Pinto.
Anyhow, in this section we have picked the 6 best dressed at the Cannes 2016.
First comes our Bollywood divas. Sonam, Aishwarya and Mallika.
Then it was Hollywood who made a stellar entry. Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively and Julia Roberts
So who do you think wore the best Cannes red carpet outfit? Is she one of the Hollywood divas or the Bollywood?