- Technology Nokia 7.2, Nokia 6.2, Nokia 9 PureView Get Price Cut Up To Rs. 3,500
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The glamour and gala of Cannes 2016 kickstarted on May 11 and will continue until May 22. Over the entire last week, we came across some of the most splendid outfits and faces. Bollywood divas, surprisingly, did not manage to disappoint us.
The floor-length gowns, sequin appliques, and Julia Roberts bare feet walk were a few highlights of the red carpet.
In all, the first week at Cannes was everything that a fashion extravaganza is. Over this week, we caught Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Richa Chadha, Mallika Sherawat and Freida Pinto.
Anyhow, in this section we have picked the 6 best dressed at the Cannes 2016.
First comes our Bollywood divas. Sonam, Aishwarya and Mallika.
Then it was Hollywood who made a stellar entry. Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively and Julia Roberts
So who do you think wore the best Cannes red carpet outfit? Is she one of the Hollywood divas or the Bollywood?