- 2 hrs ago Women Have a Higher Risk for Knee Injuries Than Men
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Monika Dugar Talks About Her Collection That Aims At Helping Parkinson's Disease Patients
- 3 hrs ago Ash Wednesday 2020: Know The History And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Exudes Boss Lady Vibes In A Classy Golden Pantsuit And It’s Treat To Our Eyes
- Sports Maria Sharapova announces retirement from tennis
- News Pak a leading exporter of terror, can''t lecture on rights: India
- Movies Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Promo: Anurag Kills Prerna; Makers Ask Fans To Guess #AnuNePreKoKyoMaara!
- Technology Airtel Revises International Packs: Everything You Should Know
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Automobiles Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Arjun Rampal returned to ramp after a long time and he walked down for none other than the designer, Rohit Bal. The event was 'Khadi Goes Global' by FICCI Flo, which celebrated the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and 100 years of khadi. The show celebrated the fabric of the Indian freedom movement- khadi, and Arjun looked dapper as ever.
So, Arjun graced the ramp in an all-black traditional suit. It was a minimally done outfit, which was marked by sharp sartorial details and nuanced cuts. With this attire, Arjun channelled the spirit of modern men, who believe in less is more. His ensemble consisted of a long formal jacket, which he paired with straight-fit pyjamas and black-hued formal shoes.
However, adorned with floral accents and intricate patterns on the border, his black shawl absolutely enhanced his attire. Arjun looked elegant and we are pretty sure that discerning men are taking notes here. The attire elaborated the traditional past of India and glorified Kashmiri sensibilities. What do you think about his outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.