- 34 min ago Mumbai Pride 2020: Queer Azadi March For Celebration And Acceptance Of LGBTQ Community
- 2 hrs ago Birthday Special: Five Times Parineeti Chopra Nailed The Casual Fashion Look With Her Classy Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 October 2019
- 17 hrs ago 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- Technology Nokia 9.1 PureView Launch Pushed To Q2 2020: Report
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Revised After 6 Days Of Stagnancy
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Waiting Period Reduced: Company Increases Production To Meet Demands
- Sports India win 11th series at home, set new world record breaking Australia's mark
- Movies I Really Wanted To Do Dostana 2: Rajkummar Rao
- News Mamata ji's law which works in WB, and not the country's law: Kailash Vijayvargiya
- Travel Everything Is Better Together: The Benefits Of Group Travel
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Arjun Rampal returned to ramp after a long time and he walked down for none other than the designer, Rohit Bal. The event was 'Khadi Goes Global' by FICCI Flo, which celebrated the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and 100 years of khadi. The show celebrated the fabric of the Indian freedom movement- khadi, and Arjun looked dapper as ever.
So, Arjun graced the ramp in an all-black traditional suit. It was a minimally done outfit, which was marked by sharp sartorial details and nuanced cuts. With this attire, Arjun channelled the spirit of modern men, who believe in less is more. His ensemble consisted of a long formal jacket, which he paired with straight-fit pyjamas and black-hued formal shoes.
However, adorned with floral accents and intricate patterns on the border, his black shawl absolutely enhanced his attire. Arjun looked elegant and we are pretty sure that discerning men are taking notes here. The attire elaborated the traditional past of India and glorified Kashmiri sensibilities. What do you think about his outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.