- 19 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 32 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 11 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News SC junks fresh petition on 100% VVPAT-EVM match, calling it a nuisance
- Technology Honor 20 Pro camera samples leak ahead of launch
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Movies ANOTHER DIVORCE? Aamir Khan's Nephew Imran Khan's Wife Avantika Has LEFT Home Along With Daughter
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Rohit Bal's latest collection was an ornate display of Kashmiri floral beauty. With his floral collection, the veteran designer brought alive the paradoxes. There was a poetic subtlety and unapologetic grandeur that we saw in his collection titled, 'Guldastah'. The silhouettes were dramatic but there was classicism and appreciation of roots, which we saw in his collection. Well, in the age of quirk and abstract, Bal made a strong case for humble floras.
Diana Penty and Sidharth Malhotra walked down the ramp as showstoppers for Rohit Bal. They looked spectacular and gracefully presented his stunning collection. Speaking about Sidharth first, his black-hued brocade ensemble was a departure from western minimalism. On the contrary, Sidharth's black brocade jacket and muted-hued grey anarkali inspired us to delve deeper into the Mughal fashion sensibilities. His attire came alive with elegant motifs in gold and featured vibrant blooms in red. He paired his ensemble with intricately done black loafers. Sidharth's outfit certainly backed the maximalism in fashion and showed us that modern men do love rich embroidery.
Diana didn't sport one but two outfits. The 'Cocktail' actress played with contrasts. One of her outfits colour-coordinated with Sidharth in terms of the hue. Diana wore a voluminous black attire that was elaborated with a magnificent sprinkle of red and gold blooms. The floral accents were further contrasted with meticulous motifs at the center. This outfit of hers definitely talked about dark romance. However, another outfit was quite literally like a ray of sunshine on a snowy linen land. The second ensemble was the ivory-hued separates, which consisted of a delicate cape and a flared pleated skirt. This outfit of Diana's came alive with hauntingly beautiful floral threadwork in gold.
The outfits left us speechless. What do you think about their ensembles? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.