- 1 min ago Coronavirus Face Masks: Types, When And How To Use
- 51 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India In April
- Movies Kareena Kapoor's 'In-House Picasso' Taimur Draws 'A Day At The Beach' And It's Too Cute!
- Finance Financial Services, Banking Stocks See Massive Correction
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Technology OnePlus 8 Pro Camera Details Revealed: Sony IMX689 Primary Sensor Tipped
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
When it comes to fashion, the question of the hour is while we love the bridal shoot of Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra for Brides Today magazine, but are we comfortable with elaborate wedding outfits? In the times of minimalism and when brides and grooms prefer wearing something light, would they be keen on wearing something heavy?
The bridal wears of Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra were a strict departure from all things subtle. They wore heavy and elaborate Falguni and Shane Peacock's stunning wedding wears. Though stitched with modern sensibilities in terms of design and colours incorporated, their outfits beckoned us to switch to maximalism for a change.
For the cover shoot, Arjun was dressed in an intricately done black jacket, which he teamed with a white shirt. Parineeti, on the other hand, wore a sheer number that was beautifully embossed with floral embellishments. The colour of her dress seemed like a deep shade of maroon. She teamed her attire with ethnic maang-tikka and matching danglers.
They also switched to another set of outfits, which were dipped in the same shades but contrasted in terms of design. So, this time Arjun wore a bandhgala jacket with heavy floral details and Parineeti wore an overlapping gown, which helped accentuate her slender frame. Going with the theme of the shoot, Arjun also sported an equally detailed wine red-hued jacket, and Parineeti went for a baby pink floral applique gown.
However, the most winning attire according to us was an elaborate electric blue jacket with silver embellishments, which Arjun wore. And Parineeti too looked gorgeous in her silver-hued wedding gown that was full-sleeved and featured intricate metallic accents. She paired her outfit with diamond and ruby jewellery.
The common feature in all their outfits was that they all looked heavy and were certainly anti-trend. So, do you think that you would want to switch to elaborate outfits for your D-Day?