- 23 min ago From Alia To Priyanka, Bollywood Divas Show Us The Perfect Make-up Looks To Go With Your Blue Dress
- 52 min ago Deepika Padukone Oozes Elegance With Her White Ensemble And Chandelier Earrings
- 1 hr ago Genelia Deshmukh Gives Us Stylish Denim inspiration With Her Photoshoot
- 1 hr ago Shubho Mahalaya 2019: The Legend Of Mahishasura, Why Goddess Durga Is Called Mahishasuramardini
- Movies Saaho Fails To Beat Bharat Ane Nenu; All Eyes Are on Sye Raa Now!
- News Former AP Speaker Kodela Siva Prasada Rao Commits Suicide, hangs himself: Reports
- Finance Wholesale Inflation In August Remains Unchanged
- Sports Bookies approach Tamil Nadu Premier League players on WhatsApp, BCCI Anti-Corruption Unit begins probe: Report
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Likely To Be Priced Under Rs. 2,500
- Automobiles 2020 Force Gurkha Spied Testing: Will Feature A BS-VI Engine
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Anushka Sharma looked radiant as she stepped out in the sun recently. The actress has been winning us with her fashion statements. Her latest dress was something we wished we had as it was a classy number. Anushka's look was minimally done and she typically exuded boss lady vibes but this dress of hers was perfect for almost any informal occasion.
So, the diva wore a sleeveless dress that was spaghetti-strapped and structured. It was a figure-hugging number that was splashed in sky blue hue and was checkered. Her dress of the day featured white checks and was marked by a side slit, which added a bold touch to her ensemble. However, it was a simple dress and not very difficult to pull off. Anushka Sharma looked beautiful and gave her a dress goal for this weekend.
She paired and colour-blocked her blue dress with printed yellow flats, which enhanced her look. The makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and the eye makeup was light. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her look. Anushka Sharma looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.