- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 5 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Anushka Sharma's simple street-style look had all our attention. She looked impeccable and stylish in her latest outfit, which was so spring-worthy. We totally loved her ensemble and she pulled it off with a lot of confidence. Her attire was a lot about florals. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Anushka stepped out in a top and jeans. Her full-sleeved top featured a sharp lapel neckline and was accentuated by overlapping details. It was a pastel pink top that was spruced up by a sprinkle of floral prints and she teamed her top with sky blue-hued distressed denims and a rope-like belt. It was a stunning combination and Anushka elevated her look with ruffled sandals, which went well with her ensemble.
Anushka accessorised her look with dark shades and the makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her street-style avatar. Anushka looked smart and classy as always. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.