- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 12 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 13 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 13 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- Education SBI 2-Year Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020, Apply Before October 8
- Finance Gold Prices To Shoot To Rs. 56000 In 2-3 Months; Buy On Further Correction
- Technology Crysis Remastered Officially Launched With ‘Can It Run Crysis’ Mode
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma were seen at the airport after a long time. The couple were holidaying and returned to the country in cool outfits. They flaunted street-style looks and fashionably seemed co-ordinated in terms of style. So, let's find out what they wore that caught our attention.
Anushka, whose style sense is extremely individualistic, went for an oversized kurta-style top that was three-quarter-sleeved and was enhanced by flared silhouette and asymmetrical hemline. It was a bandhgala top and she paired it with a pair of white distressed denims with ragged edges. The actress wore white sports shoes with her ensemble and accessorised her look with dark shades and chic jewellery. She carried a textured side bag with her and also upped her look with a pink lip shade. The middle-parted impeccable hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Virat also showed us his casual side by donning an all-black outfit, which consisted of a top and matching distressed denims. The full-sleeved light blue denim jacket accentuated his style quotient and she paired it with white-hued sports shoes and round-framed shoes. The cricketer carried a side bag with him. So, what do you think about Virat and Anushka's latest airport avatar? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.