- 24 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 37 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 11 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News SC junks fresh petition on 100% VVPAT-EVM match, calling it a nuisance
- Technology Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL facing random shutdowns: Report
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Movies ANOTHER DIVORCE? Aamir Khan's Nephew Imran Khan's Wife Avantika Has LEFT Home Along With Daughter
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma were seen at the airport after a long time. The couple were holidaying and returned to the country in cool outfits. They flaunted street-style looks and fashionably seemed co-ordinated in terms of style. So, let's find out what they wore that caught our attention.
Anushka, whose style sense is extremely individualistic, went for an oversized kurta-style top that was three-quarter-sleeved and was enhanced by flared silhouette and asymmetrical hemline. It was a bandhgala top and she paired it with a pair of white distressed denims with ragged edges. The actress wore white sports shoes with her ensemble and accessorised her look with dark shades and chic jewellery. She carried a textured side bag with her and also upped her look with a pink lip shade. The middle-parted impeccable hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Virat also showed us his casual side by donning an all-black outfit, which consisted of a top and matching distressed denims. The full-sleeved light blue denim jacket accentuated his style quotient and she paired it with white-hued sports shoes and round-framed shoes. The cricketer carried a side bag with him. So, what do you think about Virat and Anushka's latest airport avatar? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.