- 5 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 5 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 5 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 7 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News PM Modi meets Bill Gates, praises his innovative Zeal, grassroots work
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Wants The Government To Give The Artistes' Community Its Due
- Sports Davis Cup: Bopanna pulls out of tie against Pakistan due to shoulder injury
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are the coolest couples ever from B-town. They never fail to give us wow-worthy fashion goals. If we talk about their airport fashion, both of them like to keep it sassy and going. We admire them for their free-spirited and totally fuss-free looks. This time too, Virat and Anushka stepped out in groovy numbers.
Coming to Anushka first, she wore an all-black ensemble. The actress paired her black-hued cropped shirt with matching jeans. So, Anushka wore a collared shirt that was structured but got accentuated by a flared and pleated hemline. It was updated by a button-down detail and also, it was rare to see a shirt as a crop top.
The actress wore a pair of distressed denims, which gave her look a kickass touch. But most of all, we were surprised to see a shrug-like feature, which gave her attire an interesting dimension. Anushka paired her outfit with white-hued sports shoes, black shades, and her impeccable ponytail completed her look.
Virat, on the other hand, wore a white-hued tee and paired it with classic blue-hued jeans. He also wore white sports shoes and a sports cap rounded off his look.
Don't you think they both looked awesome together? How did you find their look? Let us know in the comment section.