- 52 min ago What Is Meant By Demisexual? 8 Signs You Are One Of Them
- 1 hr ago Urvashi Rautela’s Multi-Tied Ponytail Looks Disney Princess Jasmine Inspired
- 1 hr ago Ivanka Trump Makes Powerful Statement In An All-White Ensemble And It’s Perfect For Formal Meetings
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Fashion Goals For Upcoming Weekend Party With Her Strapless Red Dress
- Movies John Abraham To Co-Produce Biopic On Social Entrepreneur Revathi Roy
- Sports Pressure to perform: Mary Pierce decodes why women's grand slams are witnessing different champions every time
- Technology Motorola Edge+, Motorola One Mid, Motorola 68 Power Lite Specifications Leaked Online
- News Markets will jump thousands of points if I win: Trump tells India Inc
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Finance India-US Sign 3 Deals At Trump's 2-Day Visit To India
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Ananya Panday upped her fashion game and gave us summer-worthy outfit idea, as she stepped out for the trailer launch of her debut movie, 'SOTY 2'. The actress looked pretty as a peach in her separates and her attire was something, which offered immediate respite from the heat. With this ensemble, she also popularised the sorbet hues that we had been missing for a long time.
So, Ananya wore an attire that consisted of a cropped blouse and pants. Her blouse was one-shouldered, layered, and beautifully asymmetrical. Her blouse was dipped in green, pink, and yellow hues and the pants were splashed in dark pink hue. Her pants were slightly flared towards the hem and Ananya paired her ensemble with golden peep-hole sandals.
She wore light jewellery and mostly kept her look minimal. Her jewellery included a few chic rings and a bracelet. The makeup was dewy and highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and complementing nail lacquer. The eye makeup was light and Ananya rounded out her avatar with side-swept wavy tresses. Her look was fresh and inspiring. Don't you all think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.