- 48 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 52 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 17 September 2019
- Finance Govt Increases Threshold On Reporting Gifts From Abroad To Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Review: Affordable Best-In-Class CPU Performance
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ananya Panday upped her fashion game and gave us summer-worthy outfit idea, as she stepped out for the trailer launch of her debut movie, 'SOTY 2'. The actress looked pretty as a peach in her separates and her attire was something, which offered immediate respite from the heat. With this ensemble, she also popularised the sorbet hues that we had been missing for a long time.
So, Ananya wore an attire that consisted of a cropped blouse and pants. Her blouse was one-shouldered, layered, and beautifully asymmetrical. Her blouse was dipped in green, pink, and yellow hues and the pants were splashed in dark pink hue. Her pants were slightly flared towards the hem and Ananya paired her ensemble with golden peep-hole sandals.
She wore light jewellery and mostly kept her look minimal. Her jewellery included a few chic rings and a bracelet. The makeup was dewy and highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and complementing nail lacquer. The eye makeup was light and Ananya rounded out her avatar with side-swept wavy tresses. Her look was fresh and inspiring. Don't you all think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.