- 1 hr ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 2 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Sports India tour of New Zealand 2020: Prithvi Shaw replaces Shikhar Dhawan in ODI series, Samson to replace opener in T20s
- Movies Mysskin's Psycho Gets An A Certificate From Censor Board: Bags ' The Most Violent Indian Film' Tag!
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ananya Panday and Bhumi Pednekar have been promoting their upcoming movie, Pati Patni Aur Woh. For the latest promotional round, Ananya flaunted a pantsuit look and Bhumi wore an edgy glittering dress. So, let's take a look at their latest outfits.
Ananya Panday wore an all-black chic Judy Zhang pantsuit for the promotions. She looked stylish and her pantsuit was subtly-studded. Her attire consisted of a black bralette, which she paired with a jacket and matching high-waist pants. She colour-blocked her attire with silver heels, which came from the label Public Desire. Styled by Ami Patel, Ananya kept her look mostly jewellery-free except for the black studs. The makeup was highlighted by glossy dark pink lip shade and pink eye shadow accompanied by smoky kohl. The long wavy highlighted tresses completed her look.
Bhumi Pednekarwore a dazzling golden and black dress by Hemant and Nandita. It was a full-sleeved dress with structured bodice and flared and pleated hem. The dress seemed perfect for parties and was enhanced by intricate shimmery floral accents. She teamed her attire with studded black heels. She upped her look with a copper brown lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The makeup was nude-toned and the side-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like more - Ananya Panday'sOr Bhumi Pednekar's? Let us know that.