- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Amrita Rao has been impressing us with her fashion sense. Her outfits have been versatile and impeccable. Her ensembles are actually meticulously detailed and she seems to be gradually experimenting with herself fashionably. While she has been donning separates and fusion outfits mostly, the latest attire of hers was a break from the trends. Recently, she opted for a humble sari for the 'Thackeray' promotion.
The actress did a marvellous job at colour-blocking her sari. She looked radiant and pulled off her attire with a lot of grace. Amrita wore a gleaming golden sari, which was draped in a classic Nivi style and teamed it with a bright red-hued three-quarter-sleeved blouse. The pairing was so wonderful that it actually accentuated her look. The sari was subtly printed and enhanced by a shiny metallic border.
Amrita's sari was also highlighted by sheer accents towards the pallu area. She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery, which included a bracelet, rings, and earrings. Her makeup was dewy-toned and spruced up by a deep red lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look. We thought Amrita was a vision to behold. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.