- 31 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Alia Bhatt gave us two winning yellow outfits inspiration in just one day. One was her airport outfit and the other one she wore for the special screening of 'Gully Boy'. We thought the prolific actress looked amazing in both the outfits. Let's decode each of her ensembles.
Her first attire was a floral-printed long dress, which was structured and figure-flattering. It seemed not only stylish but also a comfy airport ensemble. The yellow dress was also contrasted by the shades of gold and black. Alia teamed it with a short denim jacket with folded sleeves, which accentuated her look. The actress carried a big black side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was enhanced by a muted pink lip shade and the impeccable bun completed her look.
For the special screening, she went for a flared and breezy yellow dress, which was detailed with flowy full sleeves and asymmetrical pleated hem. The dress was adorned with rusty-hued floral accents and she paired it with white-hued pencil heels. Alia's makeup was marked by dewy touches with highlighted cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, which dress of Alia Bhatt's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.