- 8 min ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 3 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Pantsuits have become a common trend but even in pantsuits, pink pantsuits are ruling the celeb style. A number of celebs like Kangana Ranaut have worn a pink pantsuit and the latest one to flaunt this hue and style was none other than Alia Bhatt, who has been promoting her movie, 'Gully Boy' these days. Alia sported a pink pantsuit recently and she looked smart as ever.
The actress wore a structured pantsuit, which came from the label Safiyaa. Her pantsuit was sharply off-shouldered and came from the AW 18 collection of the label. The Kamile jacket was full-sleeved and featured an overlapping bodice and black buttons. The matching Halluana trousers were flared but crisp. With this attire of hers, she gave us a formal look of the day.
Alia paired her ensemble with brown-hued block heels, which colour-blocked her pink attire. She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and soft kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses were gently tucked behind her ears and that rounded out her boss lady avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.