TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Pantsuits have become a common trend but even in pantsuits, pink pantsuits are ruling the celeb style. A number of celebs like Kangana Ranaut have worn a pink pantsuit and the latest one to flaunt this hue and style was none other than Alia Bhatt, who has been promoting her movie, 'Gully Boy' these days. Alia sported a pink pantsuit recently and she looked smart as ever.
The actress wore a structured pantsuit, which came from the label Safiyaa. Her pantsuit was sharply off-shouldered and came from the AW 18 collection of the label. The Kamile jacket was full-sleeved and featured an overlapping bodice and black buttons. The matching Halluana trousers were flared but crisp. With this attire of hers, she gave us a formal look of the day.
Alia paired her ensemble with brown-hued block heels, which colour-blocked her pink attire. She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and soft kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses were gently tucked behind her ears and that rounded out her boss lady avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.