- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Sports India Vs South Africa, 3rd T20I, Live Score: Kohli & Co. eye series win, De Kock and band looks to level series
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Alia Bhatt's dress game is only getting stronger. She has nearly perfected the difficult art of slaying it all the times. Apart from her movie choices, the diva is also taking chances in the fashion department. With each outfit of hers, she is proving that her style sensibility is individualistic and versatile. So, recently, she was seen in a Stella McCartney number for 'Gully Boy' promotions.
The actress wore a dress that came from the brand's Summer 19 campaign. Her attire celebrated the joy of the summer season with myriad floral blooms. It was a voluminous bishop-sleeved dress with a cinched waist and sharply pleated skirt. Alia's dress was accentuated by blue and green floral prints and metallic touch. It was a beautiful attire and Alia enhanced her look by pairing her dress with bright yellow pencil heels, which colour-blocked her ensemble.
She was styled by Ami Patel and her look was jewellery-free. The makeup was dewy-toned with a glossy pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and highlighted cheekbones. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's dress and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.