- 27 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 40 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 11 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News SC junks fresh petition on 100% VVPAT-EVM match, calling it a nuisance
- Technology Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL facing random shutdowns: Report
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Movies ANOTHER DIVORCE? Aamir Khan's Nephew Imran Khan's Wife Avantika Has LEFT Home Along With Daughter
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
These days, Alia Bhatt has been surprising us with her fashion statements. The actress wore this metallic number for 'Gully Boy' promotions and left us speechless. She looked fabulous and gave us a unique party wear number. It was definitely an eye-catching outfit and made for an OOTD. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The actress wore a separates outfit by the label, Flor Et.Al, which came from their spring 2019 collection. Her attire featured an overlapping wrinkled bodice and was slightly off-shouldered and the complementing pyjamas were straight-fit and seemed absolutely comfy. It was a metallic silk ombré set, which she paired with transparent glass sandals. Well, she gave us sandal goals too.
Alia's makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a muted pink lip shade and light mascara. The middle-parted slightly messy tresses elevated her amazing avatar. She kept her look minimal and wore delicate rings to spruce up her stylish avatar. Alia gave us a weekend fashion goal. What do you think about her look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.