TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Like her co-star Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt also wore something colourful for 'Gully Boy' promotions. She wore a dress, which exuded soothing vibes and looked totally resort-worthy. Alia looked gorgeous in her ensemble and she was styled by Ami Patel.
This multi-hued dress of hers came from the label, Missoni. It was a long sleeveless cotton dress with vertical stripes and a waistband. It featured an overlapping bodice and seemed like a fun outfit. Alia's dress was notched up by comfort quotient and was one of the most cheerful and mood-lifting ensembles ever. She looked cute in it and teamed her attire with white-hued Charles & Keith pencil heels, which complemented her outfit.
The dress was flared and Alia kept her look minimal. The makeup was light and highlighted by a natural pink lip shade and subtle kohl. Her makeup was touched up by dewy accents and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her latest avatar. We thought Alia Bhatt looked beautiful. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.