- 1 hr ago 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- 3 hrs ago Eyestrain (Asthenopia): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- 15 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan To Play Himself In Vikram Gokhale's Marathi Film 'AB Ani CD'
- Sports England will be at the heart of a special World Cup, says Vaughan
- News Why Yeddyurappa may get a top posting in Delhi and not Karnataka
- Automobiles Toyota Corolla Owner Gets Car Wrapped In Cow Dung — Jugaad Level 9999
- Finance Home Loan Interest Rate Comparison Between HFCs And Banks
- Technology Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Like her co-star Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt also wore something colourful for 'Gully Boy' promotions. She wore a dress, which exuded soothing vibes and looked totally resort-worthy. Alia looked gorgeous in her ensemble and she was styled by Ami Patel.
This multi-hued dress of hers came from the label, Missoni. It was a long sleeveless cotton dress with vertical stripes and a waistband. It featured an overlapping bodice and seemed like a fun outfit. Alia's dress was notched up by comfort quotient and was one of the most cheerful and mood-lifting ensembles ever. She looked cute in it and teamed her attire with white-hued Charles & Keith pencil heels, which complemented her outfit.
The dress was flared and Alia kept her look minimal. The makeup was light and highlighted by a natural pink lip shade and subtle kohl. Her makeup was touched up by dewy accents and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her latest avatar. We thought Alia Bhatt looked beautiful. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.