Alia Bhatt certainly seemed to be in a mood to party as she stepped out in a black-coloured outfit for the engagement bash of Priyanka Chopra. She brought the heavenly element to the party and wore a perfect outfit for the celebratory occasion.
It was a flowy number with asymmetrical edges and well, this dress of hers was not quite everybody's cup of tea but Alia pulled it off like a pro. It was a lot different from the usual party dresses and because of the newness of the attire; we couldn't take our eyes off Alia. And also, after seeing her so much in traditional ensembles these days, we really wanted to see her in a western number.
It was a V-neck Cinq à Sept dress with a very crisp bodice but it took a flared turn and ruffled touch. The dress had a deep side-slit and Alia's outfit also had sheer accents, which actually added to the special effects in her dress. It was totally a surreal dress and whimsy too. Her attire definitely gave us the party wear goals. The moon and stars were evident in her dress but only occupied a small space. There was also a message printed in small on her dress but it was slightly difficult to read.
She paired her attire with golden-hued pointed heels and accessorised her look with a dainty slim bag by Stella McCartney. Her middle-parted tresses cascaded beautifully on her shoulders and her makeup was light and natural.
Alia Bhatt's attire truly mesmerised us. Did you love it too? Tell us in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?