- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Alia Bhatt was recently spotted at the Prada song launch event and she looked gorgeous as ever. The actress wore a beautiful and contemporary ensemble for the occasion. Her styling was done meticulously by Ami Patel. There was so much of balance to her look. Let's decode her attire and look, which absolutely stunned us.
So, Alia wore an outfit by Bodice and it was dipped in a shade of blue. Her ensemble consisted of a shirt that was collared with full sleeves and she teamed it with flared matching pants with white pleated linings. It was not an easy number to pull off but Alia carried her ensemble like a piece of cake. It was perfect attire for the morning events and light parties. Alia Bhatt teamed her attire with golden sandals from the label, Public Desire.
Her style was minimally done and she backed the hoop earrings trends with a large pair of hoops. She accessorised her look with chic rings and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade, muted pink eye shadow, and dewy tones. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar. Alia Bhatt looked pretty. So, what do you think about her ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.