- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Alia Bhatt and Kangana Ranaut were recently spotted at the airport. They looked fabulous and exuded laidback vibes with their soothing airport ensembles. While one flaunted sporty look, the other seemed to be in a vacay mode. Alia and Kangana inspired us to up our airport fashion game with their outfits. Let's decode their airport ensembles and looks.
Speaking about Kangana first, the diva has actually given us a break from saris. She wore an athleisure halter-necked top that came from the label, Heron Preston and paired it with comfy and flared white pants, which were from Off-White. It was a classy teaming of outfits and Kangana also casually wore a Tospshop blue striped shirt. Well, we loved the way she sported that shirt. Her yellow-strapped bag also came from Off-White and her Fendi shoes completed her look.
Kangana accessorised her look with round-framed shades and enhanced her look with a minty pink lip shade. The high bun rounded out her airport avatar. Alia, on the other hand, wore a dress, which came from the label, Lovebirds. She wore a collared blue dress that was half-sleeved and exuded breezy vibes. It was a comfy and relaxed dress that featured white stirpes and she teamed her elegant attire with sports shoes. Alia carried a big white bag with her and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade. The ponytail completed her airport avatar. So, whose airport look and outfit you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.