- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 5 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Alia Bhatt elevated her style quotient at the trailer launch of her upcoming movie, 'Gully Boy'. She looked amazing in her white dress and we thought it was one of the best outfits, we had seen in a long time. The actress pulled off her dress with a lot of aplomb and we must say that we were much impressed with Alia.
Her dress was off-shouldered and was enhanced by nuanced details. It was a figure-flattering number, which featured asymmetrical yet sharply pleated flared hem. This particular addition made her dress more interesting. Alia's dress was also notched up by metallic buttons and the wrinkled shirt sleeves were such an interesting dimension. Her attire of the day came from Jonathan Simkhai and we absolutely loved it.
Alia paired her dress of the day with red boots, which featured pink pencil heels. The boots of hers were definitely goal giving and upped her fashion game. We are pretty sure these boots are going to trend this year. Her footwear contrasted her white outfit and Alia accessorised her look with hoop earrings. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a muted lip shade and soft kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her look. Alia Bhatt looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.