- Movies Rachita Ram: 'I'll DEFINITELY QUIT Film Industry After Marriage; Life Will Be Dedicated To My Family
- News Viral video of street dog showing his injured paw to a pharmacist is melting hearts
- Automobiles Jeep Compass Trailhawk Launched In India — Priced At Rs 26.8 Lakh
- Finance 3 Changes That Will Affect Your ITR Filing This Year
- Technology Three Astronauts Return To Earth After 204 Days Aboard International Space Station
- Sports World Cup head-to-head: West Indies have beaten Sri Lanka four times
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Alia Bhatt elevated her style quotient at the trailer launch of her upcoming movie, 'Gully Boy'. She looked amazing in her white dress and we thought it was one of the best outfits, we had seen in a long time. The actress pulled off her dress with a lot of aplomb and we must say that we were much impressed with Alia.
Her dress was off-shouldered and was enhanced by nuanced details. It was a figure-flattering number, which featured asymmetrical yet sharply pleated flared hem. This particular addition made her dress more interesting. Alia's dress was also notched up by metallic buttons and the wrinkled shirt sleeves were such an interesting dimension. Her attire of the day came from Jonathan Simkhai and we absolutely loved it.
Alia paired her dress of the day with red boots, which featured pink pencil heels. The boots of hers were definitely goal giving and upped her fashion game. We are pretty sure these boots are going to trend this year. Her footwear contrasted her white outfit and Alia accessorised her look with hoop earrings. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a muted lip shade and soft kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her look. Alia Bhatt looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.