- News Exit polls not final decision, but hint at BJP's win: Nitin Gadkari
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Alia Bhatt looked absolutely surreal at the 'Gully Boy' music launch. She wore a vibrant number, which was enhanced by metallic accents and a colourful bodice. This attire of hers was designed by Giuseppe di Morabito and it was an ultimate party number, perfect for music festivals.
The actress wore a structured dress that was figure-flattering and enhanced by ruffled edges. Her ensemble featured a vibrant bodice, which was dipped in the shades of red, green, and gold. The sleeveless bodice of her outfit had a whiff of jacquard touch. The skirt was notched up by a mermaid-cut and was detailed with soft wrinkles and asymmetrical tassels. Alia's skirt was splashed in an emerald green shade and gave her attire a contrasting dimension.
The prolific actress paired her dress with soft beige-hued sandals, which we thought didn't go well with her number. The sandals colour-blocked her ensemble but had the sandals been coloured black, it would have definitely accentuated her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a muted pink lip shade and soft kohl. The wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Alia looked awesome and gave us a fashion goal for this weekend. So, what do you think about Alia's party look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.