TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Alia Bhatt looked absolutely surreal at the 'Gully Boy' music launch. She wore a vibrant number, which was enhanced by metallic accents and a colourful bodice. This attire of hers was designed by Giuseppe di Morabito and it was an ultimate party number, perfect for music festivals.
The actress wore a structured dress that was figure-flattering and enhanced by ruffled edges. Her ensemble featured a vibrant bodice, which was dipped in the shades of red, green, and gold. The sleeveless bodice of her outfit had a whiff of jacquard touch. The skirt was notched up by a mermaid-cut and was detailed with soft wrinkles and asymmetrical tassels. Alia's skirt was splashed in an emerald green shade and gave her attire a contrasting dimension.
The prolific actress paired her dress with soft beige-hued sandals, which we thought didn't go well with her number. The sandals colour-blocked her ensemble but had the sandals been coloured black, it would have definitely accentuated her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a muted pink lip shade and soft kohl. The wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Alia looked awesome and gave us a fashion goal for this weekend. So, what do you think about Alia's party look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.