TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan recently graced the party organised by the Cancer Patients Aid Association. The diva wore an anarkali for the special occasion, which looked nice but not quite event appropriate. Splashed in red hue, her anarkali seemed more festive and fit for a light wedding function.
So, the actress wore a full-sleeved traditional attire, which consisted of a structured bodice and flared hem. Her attire was lightly embellished and elaborated with mirror-work and floral accents. It was a resplendent outfit and Aishwarya teamed it with a lightweight dupatta that was accentuated by mukaish work.
She kept her look most jewellery-free but accessorised her look with a bling ring and the makeup was beautifully done with a pink lip shade. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her pretty look. Aishwarya looked beautiful even though her attire was not quite apt for the event.
So, how did you find Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's attire of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.