- 5 min ago After Zoe Saldana at Cannes 2011, Aishwarya Also Gives Us A Candy Cane Dress Moment At Cannes
- 54 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Technology Google's ban on Huawei will also affect sales in Europe and India, says experts
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Movies Raghava Lawrence UPSET With Akshay Kumar After His Bitter Fallout With Laxmmi Bomb Makers?
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Some clothes have a nostalgic and sentimental value, so we wear them often and keep those clothes neatly ironed in our wardrobes. Well, in other words, recycling outfits have become an 'in' thing and we totally support that. A lot of celebrities such as Kate Middleton, Cate Blanchett, and Twinkle Khanna have repeated their outfits. The latest diva to repeat her outfit was none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
The actress wore the same outfit that she wore in 2016 for 'Sarabjit' promotions. She again wore that traditional outfit by Sukriti & Aakriti for her daughter's birthday celebrations recently. Her attire consisted of a flared kurta and Aishwarya paired it with palazzo pants. She teamed her ensemble with a dupatta that was subtly embellished.
It was a beautiful outfit and Aishwarya accentuated her look with a red lip shade and subtle kohl. She completed her look with middle-parted layered tresses. So, how did you find Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.