- 8 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 10 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 10 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 11 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Some clothes have a nostalgic and sentimental value, so we wear them often and keep those clothes neatly ironed in our wardrobes. Well, in other words, recycling outfits have become an 'in' thing and we totally support that. A lot of celebrities such as Kate Middleton, Cate Blanchett, and Twinkle Khanna have repeated their outfits. The latest diva to repeat her outfit was none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
The actress wore the same outfit that she wore in 2016 for 'Sarabjit' promotions. She again wore that traditional outfit by Sukriti & Aakriti for her daughter's birthday celebrations recently. Her attire consisted of a flared kurta and Aishwarya paired it with palazzo pants. She teamed her ensemble with a dupatta that was subtly embellished.
It was a beautiful outfit and Aishwarya accentuated her look with a red lip shade and subtle kohl. She completed her look with middle-parted layered tresses. So, how did you find Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.