- 2 hrs ago Erica Fernandes Is The Epitome Of Beauty In Her Pretty Anarkali And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 September 2020
- 17 hrs ago Rashami Desai Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Floral Kurti Will You Choose To Flaunt This Navaratri?
- 17 hrs ago 14 Simple And Effective Tips To Lose Weight After Pregnancy
- Movies Ishq Mein Marjawan 2's Helly Tests Negative For COVID-19; Reacts To The Hilarious Suitcase Scene
- Automobiles Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- News Maldives backs India again: Thwarts attempt to hold SAARC summit in Pakistan
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 Price Slashed Up To Rs. 1,000
- Sports Desperate action! Chennai Super Kings to change strategy after two defeats in three IPL 2020 matches
- Finance How Can BHIM UPI Users Record Complaints Online?
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Aditi Rao Hydari has been giving us casual fashion updates but lately, she upped her fashion game and wore fashionable outfits for the promotional rounds of the Telugu film, V. For the promotions of this thriller movie of hers, Aditi Rao Hydari flaunted three outfits lately. We felt her two ensembles were hits but there was one miss definitely. She was styled by Eka Lakhani. So, let's decode her outfits, which she wore recently.
Aditi Rao Hydari's Pink Chikankari Set
The actress wowed us with her pink chikankari set, which came from the label, A&R by Rhea Kapoor. We also have a feeling that Aditi Rao Hydari repeated her attire. She wore a pink chikankari kurta that was meticulously printed and featured intricately-done gold-toned threadwork and the Padmaavat actress paired it with a subtly-done gharara. She also teamed her ensemble with a complementing dupatta and wore kolhapuri sandals from Ira Soles. She wore an elaborate pair of earrings and a heavy bracelet, which were from Kishandas & Co. The makeup was highlighted by pink touches and the middle-parted copper-hued waves-like tresses completed her traditional look.
Aditi Rao Hydari's Denim And Sharara Look
With this ensemble of hers, Aditi Rao Hydari also gave us cues on how to rock a western and traditional look at one go. She wore a denim shirt that was half-sleeved and knotted at the front. Her blue-hued denim shirt was by H&M and she paired it with red sharara pants, which were from Anoli Shah's eponymous label. Her red pants were accentuated by subtle floral patterns in an ivory hue. Apart from her attire, we also loved her blue-hued patterned bag that came from Vipul Shah Bags. She wore oxidised silver bangles, which went well with her attire. The makeup was light and refreshing, and the wind-swept tresses rounded out her travel-perfect avatar.
Aditi Rao Hydari's Skirt Set
One of her promotional looks had her wearing a shirt, embroidered shirt corset and a voluminous skirt. Her ensemble was designed by Sonam Luthria. So, she wore a crisp white shirt that was half-sleeved and teamed it with a corset blouse that was enhanced by elaborate rose patterns and a mustard ankle-length skirt, which featured gota border. Now, while we liked her shirt and red rose-patterned corset, we didn't like the hue of her flared skirt. Moreover, the combination and pairing of top and skirt did nothing to accentuate her look. We feel probably in this case the corset wasn't required and the skirt was some bright pink paired with only the white shirt. We liked her patterned yellow flats from Ira Soles. Her makeup was refreshing but her partly-tied tresses didn't go well with the look again. We wished she had sported a high ponytail. Aditi Rao Hydari wrapped up her look with small hoops.
So, while we thought the first two outfits of hers were a hit, the last one was a miss. Which attire of Aditi Rao Hydari's did you like the most? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Aditi Rao Hydari's Instagram