- 4 hrs ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- 5 hrs ago Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj Tie The Knot And Look Resplendent In Their Outfits
- 9 hrs ago Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- 10 hrs ago 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty Summoned Again By ED On Monday After Questioning Her Brother For 18 Hours
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- News Atmanirbhar: The complete import embargo list of Defence Ministry
- Sports CPL 2020: Leading wicket-takers of Caribbean Premier League, Dwayne Bravo tops the list
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Aditi Rao Hydari turned showstopper for Ritu Kumar x Ecovero on day two of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. The actress looked gorgeous in her flowy ensemble that came from Nature's Origami AW20 collection. Her attire was asymmetrical and crafted out of eco-friendly fabric. So, let's decode her attire and look.
So, Aditi Rao donned an outfit that highlighted the significance of the Indian tribal and contemporary art. It seemed like a rejuvenating number and the actress looked pretty as a peach in her attire. She wore a blue-hued hand-embroidered silk organza dress that featured prints, which were inspired by the applique work of Orissa. It was a flared number that was enhanced by bold slits and high neckline. It was marked by sheer accents and floral patterns.
The Padmaavat actress paired her ensemble with black boots, which went well with her attire and gave her look a whiff of contemporary bohemian touch. The accessories included sleek danglers and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and winged eyeliner. The nude-toned makeup elevated her look and she rounded out her avatar with middle-parted sleek tresses. So, what do you think about Aditi Rao Hydari's attire and avatar? Let us know that in the comment section.