- Sports India vs West Indies: Shivam Dube slams maiden T20I fifty, Virat Kohli gets lauded for his masterstroke
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Movies Hyderabad Murder Accused Killed In Encounter: Upendra’s Bold Comments Go Viral
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Aaradhya Bachchan's latest cute outfit, which she wore for the WIFT event, where her mom Aishwarya was honoured with Meryl Streep Award, was quite similar to Deepika Padukone's. Yes, both the outfits were designed by the duo Gauri & Nainika.
So, Aaradhya's dress was dipped in a pink hue, so was Deepika's. However, the number had been worn by Deepika before, so it was basically a twinning moment. Aaradhya's gown came from their Pre Fall' 18 collection. It was a tulle textured midi and was accentuated by red-hued taffeta and Magnolia flowers.
Deepika's gown for the event at Kiran Nadar Museum of Art came from Spring Summer 18' collection. Her voluminous gown was also crafted from tulle and crepe and highlighted by hand embroidered tulips. Her gown was rather magnificent and featured about 300 yards of dip-dyed tulle. It was also one-shouldered and contrasted by a red-hued taffeta.
The hues were similar and the feather inspiration was quite evident. The only extra detail in Aaradhya's dress was the pinned Magnolia flowers.
We thought both of them looked dreamy and stunning. How about you?