TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Aaradhya Bachchan's latest cute outfit, which she wore for the WIFT event, where her mom Aishwarya was honoured with Meryl Streep Award, was quite similar to Deepika Padukone's. Yes, both the outfits were designed by the duo Gauri & Nainika.
So, Aaradhya's dress was dipped in a pink hue, so was Deepika's. However, the number had been worn by Deepika before, so it was basically a twinning moment. Aaradhya's gown came from their Pre Fall' 18 collection. It was a tulle textured midi and was accentuated by red-hued taffeta and Magnolia flowers.
Deepika's gown for the event at Kiran Nadar Museum of Art came from Spring Summer 18' collection. Her voluminous gown was also crafted from tulle and crepe and highlighted by hand embroidered tulips. Her gown was rather magnificent and featured about 300 yards of dip-dyed tulle. It was also one-shouldered and contrasted by a red-hued taffeta.
The hues were similar and the feather inspiration was quite evident. The only extra detail in Aaradhya's dress was the pinned Magnolia flowers.
We thought both of them looked dreamy and stunning. How about you?