- News DDC polls: J&K all set for first elections post Article 370 abrogation; Phase 1 voting today
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 Is A Complete Entertainer, Confirms Jeethu Joseph
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Automobiles 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
These days, A Suitable Boy actress Tanya Maniktala has been promoting the miniseries and she has also been flaunting gorgeous outfits. The actress, who plays the character of Lata Mehra in the series, gave us two brand new looks. She wore a suit set and a dress recently. Tanya was styled by Who Wore What When and she had all our attention with her ensembles. So, let's decode her outfits.
Tanya Maniktala's Yellow Dress
Tanya Maniktala was dressed to impress in a yellow dress, which came from Grassroot by Anita Dongre. She wore a Thera dress from the label, which we found so vibrant and summery. It was a round-necked dress with a V-neck back and the dress featured elbow-length balloon sleeves. The dress was accentuated by intricately-done resham embroidery work. It was adorned with pink, grey, and white floral accents with tassels on the neckline. The dress is priced at INR 16,900 and she paired her dress with pointed beige pumps and she also upped her look with multi-hued earrings and ring from Sangeeta Boochra. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, subtle eye shadow, and muted pink lip shade. The middle-parted layered long tresses completed her avatar.
Tanya Maniktala's Kurta Set
Tanya Maniktala also wore a traditional outfit that came from the label Chokhi Chorri. She wore a Keladi Kurta Set from the label and A Suitable Boy actress looked distinctive in it. Tanya Maniktala's suit consisted of an overlapping kurta that was sharp V-necked and featured a slit at the front and she paired it with matching tapered pants. Her kurta set was understated with subtle floral accents and priced at approx. INR 14,500. She teamed her ensemble with embellished golden beads juttis from Needledust. She wore meticulously-done silver danglers, which was by Sangeeta Boochra. The makeup was highlighted by nude-toned lip shade and muted golden eye shadow. She also wore a tiny black bindi and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her look.
So, which outfit of Tanya Maniktala's did you like more? Let us know that.
Pictures Courtesy: Sahil Dhingra | Photography